Thursday, February 26, 2015

around the shop ~

Just popping in to share a few stunning photos of the shop recently taken by the extremely talented Marcy Harris of Marcy Harris Photos in Canal Winchester, Ohio.  She always sees my shop in a sweet little way through her lens.  I love when photos of my shop start popping up in my mail box from her!  

Of course, we were decked out for the season of Love..........










We even did a fun Frozen February area offering everything you would need to decorate for a Frozen birthday party!




 




And some snippets of our jewelry area.....




Thanks for stopping by!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

3 comments:

Debby said...

Such cute pictures. Love the bride and groom and Olaf. I will have to make the trip down when we get out of this deep freeze.

Debby said...

Such cute pictures. Love the bride and groom and Olaf. I will have to make the trip down when we get out of this deep freeze.

Junkchiccottage said...

Polly love the pics of the shop and all the sweet treasures you have for sale. The vintage bride and groom are adorable.
Have a great week end.
Kris

Post a Comment