Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall and Halloween at Georgie's ~

Hello everyone!  I feel so absent from the blog for so long.  So sorry, but it seems that I hop on Facebook and Instagram more often than the blog these days.  We'd love for you to come see us on those media outlets too!  :-)

In the meantime, here's what we've busy doing the past several weeks, whipping the shop into tip-top shape for Fall and Halloween!  So fun!  I looooove this time of year when the weather starts getting a little crisp, pumpkins get picked, and the fun colors of orange and black start appearing here and there.  Such a whimsical time of year!

We redesigned the entire shop with all new displays and merchandise.  I'm including a ton of photos on this post so you can peek through at your leisure...........






































 


On Thursday, September 11, we had a fun event in Canal Winchester called The Moonlight Market where all of our shops were open from 5pm - 9pm for a Shop Hop.  We all had a photo booth for everyone to take fun photos.  Ours was a vintage projector screen painted with chalkboard paint and then we provided small chalkboards with sayings to hold up in front of it.  I couldn't resist testing it out with the "she loves vintage" chalkboard! 


It was a super fun night!

Thanks for coming by to visit, and I hope you are all having a great start to your Fall season!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

5 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Polly what sweet pictures. I am hoping to travel from Chicago next year for Country Living Show and I am so going to come to the shop. I wish I loved closer I know I could have lots of great shopping in your beautiful shop. Do you sell the witches legs and skirts those are just adorable? I think you might need to ship one or two of those to me if you sell them. They are so cute.
Kris

Debby said...

I need to come visit soon. The shop looks great. I love your picture.

sweetvintageofmine said...

FABULOUS SHOP!! LOVE seeing all your goodies.....I may be up your way in a few weeks~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

So AMAZING !!!
Hugs to you sweet Polly !!

Burlap Luxe said...

A hauntingly beautiful place to shop! It's a great shop and so wish I could shop it often if I loved closer.
Love all the beauty of rustic Fall over here.

Xxx
Dore

Post a Comment