Sunday, August 3, 2014

Goin' pickin' ~

Hello friends!

Just popping in to let everyone know that we are closing the shop for a couple days this coming week to go on a little pickin' trip!  We'll be open normal hours Noon - 5 on Wednesday, August 6.

Georgie Emerson Vintage will be closed:

Thursday, August 7, 2014
and
Friday, August 8, 2014

And then we'll be back open on Saturday, August 9 at 10am!

So sorry for the inconvenience but a girl's got to do some junkin' now and then!


I'm sure ya'll understand!

~ vintage love ~

Polly and Mickey


3 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Have Fun Polly. Find some good treasures!
Kris

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Happy picking Polly can't wait to see what you find !! Hugs !!

Katie said...

Hey Polly can I feature your blog on my blog? A sweet lady wanted me to to a blog hop and in return we are supposed to post a couple blogs and then you would do the same in a week or so to meet new people. I know you are busy and if I could just use your blog to highlight that would be fine too(: I love your blog and ideas very very talented.

Post a Comment