Thursday, May 29, 2014

shabby creamy dreamy ~

I love creating displays in my shop so much!  On Saturday, a large farm table sold so I had a nice big hole smack dab in the center of the store.  I couldn't wait to pull together a new display in the open spot.  This is the first display you see when entering from the shop next door so I like to keep it fresh and new.  This time around, I opted for a shabby creamy dreamy look using some of my favorite things in a neutral palette. 












Thank you for stopping by!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

5 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

You worked your magic again dear friend , LOOKS WONDERFUL !!!!!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Polly, You have such lovely items in your shop!! One of these days SOON, I will come to visit! Especially love your frames~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

must love junk said...

Looks gorgeous, Polly!! :)
Susan

time worn interiors said...

great vignette!
tot

Suzanne Vincent said...

As always, a beautiful display.

Post a Comment