Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Spotlight at must love junk ~

Good morning!

Susan of must love junk recently asked me to participate in her Saturday Spotlight series that she founded with Kris of Junk Chic Cottage.

I was so honored and thrilled to be a part of something special in the blogland! 



So if you'd like to learn a little more about me and my story, swing by the lovely blog
must love junk.  And while you're there, check out Susan's posts she's shared of her home and shop.  You will fall in love with her decorating style and amazing eye for the most fabulous chippy treasures on the planet!

Thanks for featuring me Susan!  {happy dance}

xoxo

~ vintage love ~

Polly


6 comments:

must love junk said...

Polly, you're so sweet! It is my pleasure to feature you! :)
Susan

Junkchiccottage said...

Polly,
You are too cute and sweet. Thanks for following along on my blog now I have found you and am a number one fan of your blog. Your blog is super sweet. Glad Susan introduced you to us.
Kris

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Oh my gosh Polly how wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XO

chateau chic said...

I so enjoyed getting to know you better over at Susan's!
Mary Alice

Lili said...

Hi Polly! I just now signed up to follow you again after I realized I was following your old blog and wondered why I hadn't seen you post...anyway glad to find you on here again! I am having a Farragoz furniture painting art course giveaway right now on my blog...make sure to enter Polly, you would LOVE it. xoxo ~Lili (in Maine)

Sandy said...

Hi Polly, I just discovered your blog while visiting Must Love Junk and reading your guest post. Sure wish your shop was in Michigan because I'd probably be a frequent visitor. My mom, grandmother and aunt loved vintage, garage sales and auctions and all their homes were filled with treasures. Although I loved visiting and enjoyed their style, it didn't fit me at the time. After my mom passed away January 2010, I swear she is channeling the love of vintage towards me :) Slowly, my home is being filled with vintage items. I think it's my living connection to her. I really enjoy finding roadside treasures, antique malls and auctions. I've been converted to loving incorporating vintage with my industrial and cottage look. I'm sure I'll now be a frequent visitor to your blog.

Post a Comment