Wednesday, November 20, 2013

merry and bright ~

My personal motto for this holiday season is to be

MERRY & BRIGHT

So I thought why not let that theme carry over into my store?

I had custom letters cut from cedar to hang right by my checkout counter............

 
Treasures from Christmas past fill the cupboards and shelves every which way you turn.


Vintage Shiny Brites are the merriest of merry!


I have a selection of gorgeous Christmas tree artwork made from vintage jewels by the mother of one of my friends..........



antique mercury glass bead garlands


treasures for you {and yours}


locally handmade paper artistry like angels


and trees


and birdhouses




We have trees filled with ornaments - handmade, new, and vintage

 



uniquities and niceties tucked into every corner


We'd love for you stop by and be merry merry with us!


We're open today from Noon - 6pm and
tomorrow from Noon - 9am

MOONLIGHT MARKET
Thursday, November 21, 2013
5pm - 9pm
downtown Canal Winchester

Join Georgie Emerson Vintage and several other local businesses for a merry and bright evening of shopping, refreshments an holiday cheer!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

7 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Oh Polly the shop looks WONDERFUL !!!!!
Hugs

Shannon Gabor said...

Everything looks fabulous!

Robin Johnson said...

Your shop looks so pretty and festive. Just the sort of place I enjoy spending time. Sure wish your shop was closer to my hometown. LOL.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Your store looks beautiful Polly! That birdhouse is adorable! You have been a busy girl!

must love junk said...

Everything looks amazing! I love how you decorated the white tree :)
Susan

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Polly,
I just learned about you when Susan told me you were going to do our Spotlight. I love your shop how adorable and I saw about 5 things I would love to buy!!!! Your shop is amazing. I am a new follower and it will so nice to learn more about you on this Saturday's spotlight.
Kris

Tammy Thompson said...

Polly, your store is adorable !! Twenty something years ago I had a tiny shop in N.Canton in a place called Baker's Dozen Mall.At one time it was a funeral home, but oh the charm it had, a dozen individual shops. I had it for 11/2 yrs. at one point it became to much w/a young daughter & I couldn't keep up w/all the order's.I love your shop !! It's adorable !! I could buy quite a few item's in your shop it has so much charm!!! I wish you peace and prosperity !! You seem like a doll !! Happy holiday's from Holmes County!! Tammy

Post a Comment