Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's beginning to look a LITTLE bit like Christmas ~





I am slowly transforming the shop, little by little, for the holiday season.

I'm a huge fan of Thanksgiving, so I don't like to see Thanksgiving get lost by the wayside.

So, while a few spots of holiday lovelies will start appearing, you'll still see a hint of Fall and turkeys here and there.

The window has been transformed from spooky creepy Halloween to blushing shabby holiday............







~ vintage {and holiday} love ~

Polly

4 comments:

must love junk said...

Polly, everything looks just gorgeous!
Susan

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Looks beautiful Polly !!!!
Hugs

Cozy Little House said...

Hi, I sent you an email, but it kept coming back as undeliverable. Just wanted you to know that you've been featured today at my weekly Welcome Wagon Friday post. You should be receiving visitors shortly. Welcome to our neighborhood!
Brenda

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I was closer :)

Post a Comment