Thursday, November 14, 2013

happy handmade holiday ~



Every corner of the shop is slowly getting a Christmas touch!  A couple trees are up here and there and the holiday spirit is taking over this wee place of mine..............loving it!

I had fun with some pops of black in my normally bright white aesthetic..............


loving the frames tucked into the tree!

my little local elves have been busy busy busy making the cutest stuff to fill your trees!

miniature burlap banners serve as adorable ornaments

 and our "found objects" ornies are super fun...........filled with beads, vintage paper shreds, pearls, music paper snowflakes and adorned with various bits of history like keys and tags


I tucked our burlap flowers into the white tree too


have you started your holiday decorating yet?  

when you do, have fun with it!!

~ enjoy the season ~

Polly

3 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Look at your sweet shop getting all dressed up , love it !!!!!!
Almost all done with my holiday cheer here at our farmhouse ! Thinking I need to do a holiday gathering soon !
hugs !!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Darling!!! LOVE the natural look and the frames! The pallet is a nice backdrop too! I'm drawn to things like that....My family was in the pallet business for over 40 years! Blessings~~~Roxie

Sandy said...

Wow Polly! You sure have a talent for displaying the items in your shop! Today is the day for me to get out all my holiday stuff. I'm behind. Oh, how I wish your shop was in my town! We need a place like your shop here. Our historic downtown is pretty much dead. I'm on a committee to help vitalize our downtown area and we are almost to the select level for the Michigan Main Street program.

Post a Comment