Friday, October 4, 2013

favorite Friday find ~

What a morning!  I got up early to join my friend Beth for a morning jaunt to the Rural Society Antique Show which is about 2 hours from my house.  The main highway by our town was closed down due to an accident, so I couldn't get out of town........traffic was completely gridlocked even on the back roads!  I tried every which way I could, trust me!

So I finally gave up, called Beth to let her know I couldn't come and decided to stay around town and do some yard saleing!

I just had to share my Friday favorite find!  Well, forget Friday, it's probably my favorite find of the year!  


1939 Grand Champion Jersey Cow!

Oh how I love him!

I will make room for him somewhere in my house as soon as I get home tonight!

So tell me, what's your favorite find lately?

~ vintage love ~

Polly

6 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

OH MY GOSH HOW WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT FIND that is one sweet jersey !!
My favorite find : a shabby cream & gold vintage buffet !!!!
Hope to come for a visit next week !!!!!
Have a great weekend Polly !!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Oh...what a sweet find!! LOVE him too! Found a great vintage, rusty Firestone bicycle today and a unique white, chippy step stool!! Polly, I would love for you to come to the Over the Moon Vintage Market Show, Nov. 22, 23. Right off 275, Lawrenceburg, IND. It's fabulous! It would be great to have you as a vendor for the Spring Show!! Blessings~~~Roxie

must love junk said...

Polly, I love your new find!! I love cows, too :)
Susan

Kristen said...

I love this find! I was recently at a flea market, and they had two of these (pretty close to yours) for $80!
I love your blog, can't stop looking at all your pictures!

Xo Keeping it thrifty

Robin Johnson said...

Your lucky, lucky girl. What a score! I'm crazy about cows also, have been for years and years, That being said I'm sure you can imagine how crazy I am about your new addition. It will look perfect in your home, make sure to let us know where you hang it. Always looking for inspiration!

Tricia said...

That is a great find! Don't you love it when you come across something that totally speaks to you?! :)

Post a Comment