Friday, September 27, 2013

new at the shop ~

This little shop of mine is ever changing and a few new things have made appearances this week, so I thought I'd pop in to share some pics!

I've added some new things out front ...........and old gate and a crackly old door to great you as you arrive!


 curly willow, a vintage paper umbrella, old windows and dried hydrangeas


a vintage train case and a chippy old stool

 Trying out a new line of handmade silverware jewelry too........I am in love with these necklaces embellished with fun vintage earrings!








 earrings too


and a couple bracelets.....

 These lamps are out on the floor today.  They are vintage turned wood lamps and were so so ugly when I found them!  Painted some layers of chalk paint in white and mustard yellow, added some modern quatrefoil shades and now they're just cute as can be!


More handmade lovelies from my friend Nichi..........flowers and wreaths!





I'm always looking forward to her arrival each week with her fun new creations!  That doily wreath up there blew me away with it's prettiness!

Hope you all are having a good week!  We are enjoying absolutely gorgeous weather this week!  I always say I come alive in the Fall!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

5 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

The shop looks wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!

must love junk said...

Looks fantastic!
Susan

chateau chic said...

Your shop is full of so many goodies. Looks like a fun place to shop!
Mary Alice

Robin Johnson said...

So many great items. I'm drooling over the lacy wreath - it's beautiful!

Robin Johnson said...

So many great items. I'm drooling over the lacy wreath - it's beautiful!

Post a Comment