Wednesday, September 25, 2013

neutral fall dining room ~

Simple and sweet.

That's my motto for seasonal decorating.

Just a few touches here and there.  In my dining room, I added a few things all in my neutral, natural white aesthetic.


 I brought out these Pottery Barn white pumpkin plates that I found last year at a cute shop in St. Charles, Missouri.  The cream linen napkins are wrapped in a simple grapevine ring.


 I picked up a couple rusty old bed springs at Springfield over the weekend, so I added one to each side of the bottle carrier and plopped a white pumpkin on top.  Kinda cute!


 Dried babies breath fills the bottles.....



 


 Dried hydrangeas are perfect this time of year!


 I just added a couple things to the cupboard to bring a hint of the fall season.


 A branch of bittersweet poking out of my french wine crate.

 I have a couple of these little guys that I thought looked fun mixed in with my ironstone.........


My friend Nichi found this french bottle for me over the summer at a barn sale.  love it.




Mugs from Big Lots all ready for apple cider!





Hope you are enjoying fluffing your nest for Fall as much as me!

Happy Fall!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

6 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

SOOOOOO AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Luv your neutral Fall ! I am in the same frame of mind... will be showing it off in a few days. Still tweaking :-)

must love junk said...

Polly, I love your touches of fall! (Especially love your bottle carrier!) I have the same mugs from Big Lots and I also have a spring with a pumpkin on it...great minds! :)
Susan

Robin Johnson said...

I like to keep things simple and sweet too but sometimes my excitement gets the better of me. Your dinning room is so pretty and festive looking.

decorator to the stars said...

hi, how long ago did you get the faux olive buckets & what dept. at walmart? thanks Gio

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

LOVE this room Polly! The pumpkin plates are so cute and you know I love the pumpkin on the spring!!
Happy Weekend!

Post a Comment