Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Fall at the shop ~

TONS of pics of my little shop all dolled up for Fall and Halloween!

I'll refrain from commentary so as not to bore you, so message me with questions.






































So much to see in this little place of mine!  I've added several pieces of painted furniture, locally handmade jewelry, locally handmade wreaths, and tons of fun seasonal home decor!

We'd love to have you stop in and see us sometime soon!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

Debra Oliver said...

everything looks so fun! wish I lived close!

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

WOW , AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!
You dear friend have sooooo much talent !!!!!!!
Hugs !!!!!

Suzanne Vincent said...

Your shop looks absolutely amazing! You are blessed with lovely merchandising skills. Susan and I really enjoyed visiting with you. And my husband forgave me 2 days of shopping when I gave him the OSU pennant!

Shannon Gabor said...

Unbelievable!

Post a Comment