Monday, September 23, 2013

getting started on my fall nest ~

Happy Monday!

Just getting started on my fall decorating here at home.............


I started by filling my old dough bowl with lots and lots of little white pumpkins I bought at the Springfield Antique Show over the weekend.  There's nothing like a great big flea market with pretty stuff and ideas everywhere to get you motivated to decorate!  So much fun!

Just a peek, I'll share my whole house very soon!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

So love your dough bowl full of white pumpkins !!!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your wonderful home
I hope you found some goodies at springfield !!
Hugs

must love junk said...

Very cute!! Love it :)
Susan

sweetvintageofmine said...

Oh, I love your dough bowl with those white mini pumpkins!! That is a great look! Blessings~~~Roxie

Robin Johnson said...

Last night I started on my fall decorating too! I feel so very far behind. Love your pumpkin filled dough bowl. It set just the right festive tone for your room.

Post a Comment