Thursday, August 8, 2013

sweet new merchandise ~


As most of you know, I like to sprinkle a mixing of new items into the mostly vintage merchandise assortment at Georgie Emerson Vintage.  I love the look of mixing new and old to create a pretty, eclectic vintage style in my own home.  So adding that element to my shop is very important to me, however, finding the perfect vendors that match my aesthetic just right is not quite so easy.  I recently traveled to market and came across one vendor whose goods just hit home with me immediately!  I was smitten and placed a small order on the spot.  My shipment just arrived and I could not be happier!  Here's a little peek of what you'll find................









 All available at the shop!

~ vintage love ~

Polly



3 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

DARLING line , love the posters & ruffled bags !!!!!
hugs !!!

Debby said...

I love those pictures or canvases. You do a great job of changing things in your little COZY place.

must love junk said...

What fun new items!! :)
Susan

Post a Comment