Friday, July 19, 2013

my wee shop ...................

....................is full of treasures!
 








 


 And everything in my front window display is 20% off through tomorrow!!  There's some fun stuff to choose from.............a vintage workbench, a make-do grain sack chair, dress forms, big water jug, old skis, and tons of smalls!



Open Saturdays 10am - 5pm

We'd love to see you!
 
Cross your fingers for sunshine, cause you know what that means?!?  Sidewalk Sale!!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

3 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

The shop looks darling !!!!
Hugs

Debby said...

So nice to see you the other day. Remember I said I was raking the back roads home to avoid the traffic. I got lost out in farm land. I had to stop and plug in the GPS just to find I was about 1 mile from the road I wanted to be. Only me.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looking good Polly...lovin' all those clocks!

Post a Comment