Wednesday, July 24, 2013

coral just says summer to me ~

Happy summer my friends!

 The store window got a little dose of fresh vibrant summer with some recently restyled furniture in coral, my new color crush.........


a frame painted coral and then white washed..............
 

 I looooove these burlap flowers with their flirty coral stamens..........


I thought this vintage English pottery vase was funky and cool and adds just the right pop of coral.............
 

the days of summer...........


 enjoy them while they're here!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

Debby said...

It looks so nice Polly.

Shannon Gabor said...

I saw it today! Everything looks fabulous!

sweetvintageofmine said...

VEry Pretty!!! Table and chairs turned out lovely and those burlap flowers---too SWEET! Roxie

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Love that pop of summer coral !
Window looks wonderful !!
Hugs

Post a Comment