Sunday, July 14, 2013

coral crush ~

Color.

That big, sometimes overwhelming word when it comes to home decor and design.

Some of us crave lots and lots of it.

While others, including me, shy away from too much.

But I do love a pop of something happy and fun now and then!

I'm currently totally crushing on coral!


I went to Home Depot and chose a nice coral color in the Martha Stewart line and started painting away today!  So far, I've worked on the cute little table pictured above and also a couple of bent wood chairs.  Can't wait to distress it all and find some cute coordinating fabric for the chair seats!

I do believe you'll be seeing a coral and grey window display at Georgie Emerson Vintage before long!

So tell me, what colors are you crushing on right now?!?!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous color, Polly- I just painted a small table a lighter version- it's so fresh! :-)

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

So fresh Polly. Coral is one of my favorite clothing colors - for the home I'm currently loving mint. Hope you have a happy Monday :)

must love junk said...

So pretty! Lately I've been drawn to that beachy blue color-I keep finding things that color, and I'm trying to incorporate it in my decor! :)
Susan

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I am into coral too! I just finished painting my coffee table with a coral milk paint.

Post a Comment