Friday, June 21, 2013

nice people ~

I got to the shop this morning and much to my surprise, I found this bag of Scrabble M's hanging on my mail slot on the door.  M's are a hot commodity in the Scrabble crafting world and my supply always seems to run low, so you can just imagine how happy I was to find this little gem of a surprise greeting me!

 

 I do not know who dropped these off, but whoever you are, you are awesome!

Thanks so very much!!

 A couple weeks ago, I pulled up to the shop after 3 days off and found a fabulous old door propped up outside!  It is now standing next to my front door!



I heart nice people!

And I've met an awful lot of you since opening this little store of mine!

Thanks for being you!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

7 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

People are so kind to you because you are so kind to them !!!!
You are the sweetest !!!!!!!!!!!
Glad someone brought you some sunshine !!
Hugs

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

What kindness! Truly inspiring. All the best in your business venture.

sweetvintageofmine said...

What a nice surprise!! It's good to know there are still very kind and generous people in the world! Blessings~~~Roxie

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

That is really fun! You are super sweet!

Sue said...

You've made good friends somewhere along the line! Aren't you sweet. :-)

must love junk said...

So sweet! You deserve some surprise 'goodies'! :)
Susan

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Yes, that's very nice but then you are a very nice person! :) ~ hugs, Patti

Post a Comment