Monday, June 17, 2013

his and hers ~





It was a busy busy week at the shop so Mick and I decided to hit the road yesterday to see if we could find some cool stuff.  When we got home and unloaded last night, I thought the difference in our piles was quite amusing!





Most of this stuff will be heading to GEV later this week!  Although, a few things I'm going to play with at home to see if they'll work in some areas I've been tweaking.  That chippy table on the right will hopefully fit in my laundry room as a folding table, crossing my fingers!  And the chippy wall shelf on the left leaning against the cubbies was purchased specifically for my foyer, but now I'm worried it might be a tad too big.  We'll have to see!  You may notice some IKEA purchases mixed in there too...............new Lenda curtains for my family room, cheap outdoor cushions just $5.99 each and some other little things fill the plastic trash can.  I love that place!  And I am staying home today to do some fluffing of my nest!

And in case you're wondering, Mick bought a scrapbook filled with old photos that he'll try to reunite with living relatives (how cool is that?), 2 more individual photos, an envelope of photos (yes, photos are his addiction), a view master and a bunch of reels (his other addiction - he owns over 700 viewmaster reels!!!), and a Swanky Swig for his Mom for her Christmas stocking.

Hope you had a great Father's Day!

~ vintage love ~

Polly 

2 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Wow what great finds !!
Love the chippy table and the cupboard with all the drawers !!
Have fun fluffing your nest !!!!
Hugs

must love junk said...

I'm drooling! I love it all!
Susan

Post a Comment