Thursday, May 9, 2013

featured at Common Ground ~

What a pleasant way to start my day.....waking up to a note from Debra Oliver at Common Ground that she would be featuring my little old dining room on her blog today!  So exciting!!





If you haven't visited Debra's blog before, you should!  Her site just explodes with ideas, inspiration and beauty.  Debra has a wonderful eye for vintage decorating and puts vignettes together like no other.  You will just love looking through the photos of her home.  In addition, she hosts weekly "inspiration parties" where we can all link up to see what everyone's doing in their home.

I just love her blog and link up whenever I can!  She's a very active blogger and has new posts all the time.  It's fun to keep checking in with her!

Thanks Debra for the feature!  You're a gem!
 
~ vintage love ~

Polly







4 comments:

Debra Oliver said...

Hey Polly, thanks so much!! Love sharing your wonderful dining room!

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

So wonderful to see your dinning room featured on Debs blog !!
Enjoy your weekend !
Hugs
Janet

must love junk said...

Polly, your dining room is 'feature worthy'-love it! :)
Susan

the gypsy magpie said...

Oh my gosh- just stumbled onto your blog and wow, am I thrilled! I'm having a ball sitting here going through your archives... glad to 'meet' you!
xoTerri

Post a Comment