Wednesday, May 29, 2013

beautiful sentiments ~


A few years ago, I discovered the beautiful pieces of jewelry created by Beth Quinn.

I would wear my sweet little necklace that says "laugh", especially on those days that I just didn't feel like laughing.  But inevitably, I would look down at that sparkly little bubble and have an instant reminder that things really weren't so bad.  And if they were, laughing might just be the best medicine.

Since I've opened my little brick and mortar store, I was so excited to have an opportunity to bring Beth's designs on board.  Your response to her creations has been amazing.

I just received a new shipment of 16 of her pieces!

Here's a few pics.........









They are stylish little reminders that each of us needs to hear {or see} every so often.

They make unique gifts for graduates, teachers, Moms, sisters, friends, daughters........

Hurry in for best selection of what I have!  Or you can always swing by Beth's website and order directly from her!

~ vintage love ~

Polly


0 comments:

Post a Comment