Friday, April 12, 2013

book page dress form ~

About a week ago, I saw a tutorial on My Sweet Savannah where she made over an ugly dress form into a book page wonder!  I had this old girl laying in the garage gathering even more dirt than she already had accumulated over her sorry little life..............

not sure why that dirt has accumulated primarily on her boobies either!

She had blown over in the garage and was laying on the floor in an even more sorry state than when I rescued her from a retail salvage warehouse.  I actually felt bad for her!

But no longer!  She has been given new life!


yes, believe it or not, that is the same dress form!  You can swing over to My Sweet Savannah to see how you can create this too!

She will be making her debut at the new Moonlight Market on Thursday, April 25th!  And she'll be sporting a whole new assortment of Beth Quinn jewelry! 

~ vintage love ~

Polly

6 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

What a lovely girl she is !!!!
Your talents amaze me !!!
Hugs
janet

Shannon Gabor said...

I saw this and have been wondering if I can pull it off! You know I have issues with crafts!!! Now, I may give it a shot! Thx Polly!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Adorable! I saw her post too, and it was just too cute! You did a great job as always! Hope everything is going well. We are busy here with so many different things with the boys - drivers training, baseball, high school stuff, had a band competition this morning. Fun but busy.

must love junk said...

Stunning! You did a fantastic job!
Susan

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh Polly you did a wonderful job!
One of my fellow shop girls had one similar at our white show!

TOM Orrell said...

You have provided informative points. I will visit this blog often.
Buy Pre Written Essays
Online Writing Services
Accounts Software For Small Business

Post a Comment