Saturday, March 2, 2013

new jewelry line designed and created by a local 14 year old ~


 One of the things I love about having my own little store is that I can carry jewelry lines.   I love jewelry and like to play around with layering necklaces and bracelets.  For me, jewelry is like icing on a cake.  It just makes the outfit!

My newest line to the shop is locally designed and created by a talented and beautiful young lady.  She is 14 and has established a jewelry business called Freckles Buttons and Beads.  She has a fun assortment of jewelry that she sells on Etsy.  I feel privileged to have some of her pieces for sale here at Georgie Emerson Vintage!

This is a rustic cowboy boot, rhinestone crown and turquoise bead charm on a thick ball chain.  Perfect for the modern country girl!


I loved these earrings the instant I saw them.  They are a brass gingko leaf with one single rhinestone for a touch of sparkle.  Perfect size to peek through your hair.........

 

And these geography necklaces are fabulous!
 

I have Italy, France and Ohio.  They are comprised of a brass pendant and seed pearl charm on a dainty chain.  

It's great supporting a local artist with such talents!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

Debby said...

Beautiful work and from a 14 year old. So glad that you are including others in you cute store. I stopped in your Granville store yesterday. I am waiting on better weather to go to your other locations.

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Darling pieces Polly and how sweet is the name of her jewelry !!
Hugs
Janet

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Love that someone so young is out there being so creative, and selling her goods. Love the Ohio necklace! Simply adorable!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a talented enterprising young lady...sweet stuff!

Post a Comment