Saturday, March 23, 2013

around the shop ~

Good morning everyone!  Hope this post finds you all well!  Depending on where you are, you're probably like me and HOPING desperately that Spring rears its beautiful head before long!  Today it's at least sunny and mild enough to drag some things outside to spruce up the storefront!  We are soooooo ready for Spring around these parts!!

Just thought I'd share some pics from around the shop today.............


 





 Today is the first day that Beth Quinn Designs jewelry will be available at Georgie Emerson Vintage!  I have loved Beth's creations for the last several years and always get tons of compliments when I wear her designs.  So happy to have the opportunity to sell her jewelry line here! 







 
 


 More vintage home stuff all around..............
















 Thanks for stopping by...........have a great weekend!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

6 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Sweet Spring at Georgie Emerson !!
The shop looks so wonderful full of spring touches looking forward to coming next week !!
Many Hugs !!

Solange Hooks said...

I love looking at pictures of the shoppe. You have filled it up with the most adorable collection of antiques. I hope it's everything you dreamed of.

Shannon Gabor said...

Looks fabulous, as always! Cheers to spring!

The Cranky Queen said...

luv the shop especially the child books. my castle doors are always open for browsing over at my "royal blog" tiff

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow, what gorgeous jewelry ~ the whole shop looks wonderful!

Tricia said...

Look at all your great stuff! That white bistro set sure is cute. As I look at your photos, I think about how much I miss having my little shop.

Post a Comment