Friday, February 8, 2013

Around the shop ~


Hello friends!

Just popping in for a quick little look at what's new here at the shop these days!


 antique vanity freshly painted with homemade chalk paint  (SOLD)

 


 antique farmhouse table with great spindles, original green paint as found (SOLD)

 


 just one locker basket left!  set of old sewing machine drawers with fun metal flower pulls


 old farmhouse dresser.....I was told it came from a mansion in Michigan.....sold construction with old glass knobs, great chippy original patina  (SOLD)



locally handmade typewriter key necklaces


antique yellowware pitcher with cow design


handmade heart wreath with silk rosettes

old farmhouse cupboard, newly painted with a little chipping here and there, great beadboard slat doors, so much display possibility!

chippy and chunky old column and fabulous like new bench with nubby cream seat (bench is SOLD)

skeleton keys

antique gesso mirro, great ornate details in floral design, love that shape! (SOLD)

 pair of crackly cream lamps and fabulous shades





Shop is open until 7pm tonight and 10 - 5 tomorrow!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

6 comments:

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

WOW WOW WOW that's all I am saying !!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Janet

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Your shop looks wonderful! I love the Michigan farmhouse dresser and that fantastic old column! Hope your day is great!

Shelli Thompson said...

You have such a great shop, Polly! Beautiful vanity! I bet that will fly out of the store. The farmhouse dresser is simple and just perfect! I can think of a few places I'd use that in my house :) Love that lamp, too! It all looks great!
Best...

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Always love peeking in your shop!
Everything looks wonderful!

must love junk said...

Polly, I see so many things that I'd love to have!! Hmm...I think I need to visit soon! :)
Susan

decorator to the stars said...

HI, DID I SEND YOU TO MY NEW SITE ON FACEBOOK? https://www.facebook.com/pages/ITALIAN-PEASANT-COUNTRY-ACCENTS-PRIMITIVES-FRENCH-COUTURE-JUNQUE-CURBSIDE-FINDS/50377716774 GIO

Post a Comment