Thursday, January 24, 2013

locally handmade goodness ~

This week I have added a ton of wonderful locally handmade goodness to the shop!  I have so many talented friends that have come through in a big way!  Can't wait to share all of this fun stuff with you!

I always try to have a few handmade wreaths on the sales floor.  My friend Jessica makes great rosettes and embellishes wreaths like no other!  She dropped a few off yesterday and they are out on the floor ready to go..........









Today I received a new assortment of handmade beaded earrings from another talented gal!  She brings in a whole bunch and lets me pick and choose which ones strike my fancy at the time!  Her earrings are a great length and peek through shoulder length hair just perfectly.  They add a subtle touch of color to any outfit!  And they are affordable so you can build up a nice assortment!


 









Trish of Two Peas in a Pod is an uber talented crafter girl!  She's been busy whipping up a fresh supply of ca-ute headbands embellished with vintage sweetness!



 


And, now are you sitting down?  Because these babies are COOL!

My friend Janet of Open Market Style has created these super fun cuffs made from old softballs!

Yes, you read that right!  Old softballs!

I am absolutely loving the juxtaposition of the grungy, worn old ball with the vintage rhinestone bling!  Such a statement!








Fun stuff, huh?!?!?!?

The shop is just packed full of fun stuff right now!

~ vintage love ~

Polly





5 comments:

Shannon Gabor said...

Oh my! Love so much. Janet knocks it out of the park (no pun). Gotta get my hands on those!

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

Thank you Polly for the kind words you are so very sweet !!!!
So fun to see you today the shop looks AMAZING as always !!
Em will send you pictures she has some fun ideas for her darling dress :}
Hugs
Janet

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for all the great ideas. I just need time!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You have some talented friends Polly, love those cuffs!

must love junk said...

Polly, the shop looks great! Those cuffs are SO fun! :)
Susan

Post a Comment