Wednesday, January 9, 2013

crushing ~



 For those of you who have been following along with me for awhile, you know that I have quite a love for vintage Christmas ornaments.  In November, I met with a friend to buy some things they were trying to get rid of and when I was there, she said she had pulled some ornaments out that I might like.  She said they were the first ornaments they bought when they got married around 30 years ago!  A few of them quickly caught my eye because, even though it was Christmastime, I immediately envisioned them as perfect Valentines adornments.


These red balls with glittery white hearts are just darling!
 

 And these pink and white ombre balls with red glitter flowers are just happy little things, aren't they?


 And then these delicate gold glass hearts are perfect for a lovely Valentines vignette.......

 

 These babies had me at hello!  I am totally crushing on them!!  Love.

~ vintage love ~

Polly






5 comments:

Shannon Gabor said...

Love those gold hearts!

Kate said...

Totally crushing Polly so perfect for a celebration of love!!!

xoxo
Kate

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Perfect for Valentines Day. Hope today is great!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

*love* these!

TOM Orrell said...

Love to know more, let me know.
Buy Pre Written Essays
Online Writing Services
Accounts Software For Small Business

Post a Comment