Thursday, January 3, 2013

around the shop January 2013 ~



 Happy New Year my friends!!  Can't believe it's here, finally, but 2013 has made its appearance!  We're getting back into the swing of things after the holidays and filling the shop with various and sundry vintage goodies!

Kinda random, kinda quirky, kinda shabby........you'll find a little bit of each here at Georgie Emerson Vintage!  Come see what's in store!


 This vintage Zenith radio would make a fabulous display piece in an office, study or music room.  It just screams vintage!  Not sure if it works, we didn't plug it in!


I am loving yellow lately, so this vintage pottery planter makes me smile.  How about you?
It's filled with old bulldog clips that are, of course, for sale too.

I'm a sucker for old bookkeeping and office supplies.  I love these old monthly time books.

Sweet old platters depicting fruit and flowers........


 This wonderful antique shelf made her way to the shop on New Years Eve with the help of my friend Jodie and her big truck.  Thanks Jodie!!  We dared the snow and cold to bring this old girl to the shop.  She's a lovely addition.  She has shelves and nooks and crannies just waiting to hold a lovely collection!


This vintage yellow ball lamp would add the perfect dose of sunshine happy to your home during these cold winter months!  The galvanized shelf is perfect for a craft room.

We just got a fresh supply of handmade key fobs today!  They are made with love by Trish of Two Peas in Pod Homegrown Designs.  She created a Georgie Emerson Vintage collection with vintage laces, ribbons and of course, a color combination that I just love!

Sweetheart pillows made of burlap and ruffles.............

timeworn old hymnals........


this old clock works but it takes a while for it to warm up!


I love the chippy patina and color of this old wire basket.......light aqua!

cupid asleep and cupid awake.....glass missing on one of them


 another old Tom Boy radio, this one definitely does not work, but has a great look

Just a little snippet of what you might find around here right now!  We have a lot of great furniture pieces and fun little smalls every where you look!

Stop in and see!

~ vintage love ~
Polly




6 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Your blog is looking fabulous! I love all the sweet vintage things in your shop. If you come across anything religious, I want it.

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

The shop looks great Polly , love that cupboard !!
See you soon !!
Hugs

Sue said...

I have to make the trip to see your shop, Polly! Debby and I l have to plan an outing soon. There looks to be so much stuff! :-)

must love junk said...

Polly, the shop looks so fun!! (I've actually been wanting some of those clips!) I can't wait for my next visit :)
Susan

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Happy New Year Polly! Your store looks great - the key fobs are fantastic! Wishing you the best 2013 :)

TOM Orrell said...

I m really glad to read your post
Buy Pre Written Essays
Online Writing Services
Accounts Software For Small Business

Post a Comment