Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Christmas Family Room ~

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!  Hope you're all settled in, finished up with all the hustle and bustle and taking it easy now.  I am almost at the point.......grocery shopping, a little baking to do, and it's a wrap for Christmas 2012!

I thought I would share one last room in my home that I've done a little Christmas decorating in......the family room.  We decided to tuck our tree into a corner here this year because we spend all of our time here and we wanted to enjoy the tree as much as possible, especially because I got the tree up late this year!


 


 















 I filled my huge dough bowl with all vintage Shiny Brites this year.  LOVE!!








 swoon...........





Merry Christmas friends!!

Enjoy the magic the season brings!!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

6 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

I love it all. It's a very vintage Christmas. You have such a talent for putting things together and creating a little but of hevean on earth.

Janet- OPEN MARKET STYLE said...

So vintage and beautiful !!
Hugs
Janet

Debby said...

So COZY. My favorite is the dough bowl and shiney brights. Relax and enjoy your holiday with your family.

Shelli Thompson said...

Hi Polly!

Love everything... coffee table, dough bowl with shiney brites, pillows and the overall coziness of your family room. Looks perfect! Hope you have an amazing Christmas!

must love junk said...

Polly, everything looks so festive and pretty! I LOVE your big dough bowl! I have a smaller one, but I'm wantin' a bigger one ;)
Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Susan

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a cozy home Polly!
Hope your Christmas was Merry!!

Post a Comment