Thursday, December 27, 2012

featured at Common Ground!

Hello there friends!  I hope you all had a very merry Christmas full of love!  I got a an extra little surprise gift today from Debra of Common Ground when she featured My Christmas Kitchen post on her Vintage Inspiration Friday post!  Made my day week YEAR!!  Thanks so much Debra!



In the meantime, it's back to reality after several days off for the holiday.  We had a snowstorm on Wednesday and couldn't open the shop, so we had an extra long holiday weekend!  I settled back in today and started packing up all the Christmas goods.  I didn't have much left, so it didn't take too long.  I decided to leave a couple of the trees up a little bit longer.  The snowstorm yesterday inspired me to create a very white snowflake laden area as you enter the shop.  Here's a few pics......






It can be difficult to figure out how to decorate this time of year.  The sparkle and glitz of Christmas comes down and things seem a little dull.  Embracing the snow and winter season is a good way to transition through January until you start mixing in the Valentine's decor {which I can't wait to do}!

Thanks again Debra for the feature on your blog!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Polly! It all looks so wonderful. I haven't started cleaning out my Etsy shop yet, but will in a couple of days. Looking forward to creating for Spring!!

Have a lovely weekend!
Becky

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Congrats Polly!
It is snowing here now and should right through the night! So happy my son is on college break so I don't have to help shovel!

Post a Comment