Sunday, November 4, 2012

popular pins ~

Pinterest is so interesting to me!  First and foremost, I find it be primarily useful for me when it comes to recipes.  I am not a good cook and I don't like cooking at all.  I have found so many easy recipes and dinner ideas.  Some nights, I just hop on pinterest an hour before dinner and then can easily throw something together.  I love that!

I do, of course, have many other boards, mostly geared towards vintage and decorating.  I am very intrigued by different design styles and decorating trends.  In my own home, I gravitate towards french, industrial and shabby cottage styles, however, I have been inspired to add some modern influences after being drawn to some images on Pinterest.

I thought I would check which pictures from my blog(s) had made it to Pinterest by someone other than myself by using the following web address:


http://pinterest.com/source/YourWebsite.com/
(just plug in your own website at the end there) 



It's very flattering that anyone has liked anything enough from my blog(s) to pin or repin it!  It's fabulous, and I appreciate it so much.  It helps to validate what I do and have so much passion about.  
Here are the most popular pins from my blogging days that I found on Pinterest:


 a dresser makeover that I worked on.....

 my bedroom makeover.....


 

 my jewelry ladder......

and my fall front porch.....



You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking the link on my sidebar!  Let me know in the comments section, and I will follow along with you as well!  It's fun to share ideas and gather and offer inspiration!

~ vintage love ~

Polly




2 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

I always pin from your blog! Both of them. I had no idea that I could see things that other people pinned of my own blog. I'm going to check right away. I also love recipes on Pinterest.

must love junk said...

Polly, I love all these images! Your bedroom is gorgeous!!
Susan

Post a Comment