Wednesday, November 21, 2012

gift giving Georgie Emerson Vintage style ~



 I've been adding Christmas touches here and there trying to get a jump start on resetting the store for the Moonlight Market next Thursday.  I wanted to show my customers how they can use some of the locally made items in the store to decorate packages for the holidays.  I spend a great deal of time wrapping gifts each year because I believe that the gift wrap should be a present in and of itself!  


Here I used french script gift wrap paper from Ballard Designs {thank you Carol!} and added a cream silk ribbon tied in the "Martha Stewart perfect bow"  {again, thank you Carol for teaching me this}.  I attached some live boxwood clippings and included one of our locally made birch holiday signs on the front of the package.


 On this gift, I added one of the Paris tags I made a couple weeks ago......


 This huge rosette that I made from a vintage sewing pattern adds quite a statement to a simple brown paper package.......


A little birch heart and some white tulle really show that special someone how much you love them.....



Ahhhhh, the holidays are here my friends!!  

~ vintage love ~

Polly

3 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Ok for Christmas I want an empty box but wrapped as Nicely as those! I will never open it just keep it under my tree year after year. What branch did you use??

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Very pretty Polly! I did the same thing in my space - I have some random things that make great wrap and I think using them on packages helps. Love your packages. Neat tags!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great ideas Polly...I have a week to go before ours!

Post a Comment