Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fat Mum Slim Photo Challenge


 Still having fun with Fat Mum Slim and the daily word Photo Challenge!


Day 7:  Reflection - vintage umbrellas reflecting in an old mirror at my shop



Day 8:  something you do every day - beg this old girl to eat dog food
 
 

Day 9:  small - little reindeer tush



Day 10:  can't {won't} live without - my pillow and my mints


Day 11:  night - relaxing at the bed and breakfast before bed
 


Day 12:  drink - champagne on our anniversary
 

Day 13:  where you slept - my side of the bed



Day 14:  {wo}man-made - coffee filter wreath made by me
 

Anyone can join in, just visit Fat Mum Slim for the details!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

3 comments:

Debby said...

Polly, I hate to say this but you really should shave your legs.
(He he......happy anniversary)

shaggysheephome said...

Hahahaha Debby beat me to the punch line. I was going to say something about shaving your legs.

I love everything.and it's all very original. I have been watching what other people are taking pictures of on Facebook and your pictures are better then most! Funny my birthday and anniversary falls in November as well!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

So fun! We love the same mints - the strawberry are best - we tried the raspberry - nothing like the strawberry. The boys and I are addicted. Your wreath looks great!

Post a Comment