Thursday, November 1, 2012

"color"ful handmade key fobs ~

Hello!  We have some wonderful little additions to the shop today!

These colorful lovelies are made by Trish at Two Peas in a Pod.  She's a doll and so talented!  I am very excited to add some of her handmade designs to Georgie Emerson Vintage!


 Fun key fobs to help you keep your keys from getting lost!  I absolutely love mine!  Haven't lost my keys in a while!






 They are $10.50 each.  They would be fabulous stocking stuffers!  hint hint


 On another note, I am participating in Fat Mum Slim's November Photo A Day challenge:


 Today's photo should be anything beginning with a "c" so I chose this key fob photo with the word 
color in mind for the photo challenge


mustard and grey - quite possibly my favorite color combination lately!




Hope you have a nice evening!  Thanks for visiting!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

2 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Those are supper cute! My favorite is the yellow one!! This looks like a fun challenge. Maybe I'll join you in this challenge.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I think that these are adorable. It reminded me that I bought some supplies to make some - and them tucked it away. I'll have to find them! Hope all is well!

Post a Comment