Tuesday, November 20, 2012

chevron scarf wreath ~


 Hello all!

I am in full speed ahead mode right now getting our little shop ready for our Moonlight Market Shop Hop next Thursday!  Most of the little shoppes here in our quaint village are participating!  I have been on a furniture painting frenzy and now I'm working on some other ideas that have been swirling in my grey matter for a while now.

A couple months ago,  I found this Old Navy chevron scarf at the thrift store.  I knew I wanted to make it into a wreath and today I had a few minutes to make it happen.  Here's my supplies:

scarf, little ornaments, scrapbook paper, wreath from {and of course a glue gun}


 

 I ended up not using every thing pictured.  I opted to leave the mittens out and only used the aqua papers.
I wrapped the wreath around the form securing it with hot glue here and there.  I decided to leave the edge of the scarf hanging down at an angle.  Just thought it looked cute!


 I made the paper rosettes and decided to add some plastic silver leaves for a little sparkle.


I have such a crush on paper rosettes!  In fact, Trish from Two Peas in a Pod Design will be doing a flower rosette make and take demonstration at my shop the night of the Moonlight Market!


This wreath will be available for soon at the shop on November 29!

For more information about our village's Moonlight Market featuring the doorways and nooks of all our little shoppes, visit the Facebook Page of the Canal Winchester Local Merchants Guild!

The Moonlight Market
in Canal Winchester
Thursday, November 29
5pm - 9pm
Visit each store/eatery participating for a chance to win a gift basket 
containing items from each shoppe!

Thanks for coming by!

~ vintage love ~


1 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

I have seen a couple of sweater wreaths and thought they were really cute but yours is the best one I have ever seen. The colors are fabulous.

Post a Comment