Wednesday, November 7, 2012

a sign ~

You know that saying:

"she's happier than a bird with a french fry"?

Well, that about sums it up for me today!

My new sign here at the store is installed and looking good!


 You see, I am a little off the beaten path here in the village.
My storefront sits about a half block off the main drag.  It's certainly not too far to walk, and there's a doll shop and a fitness center right next to me, so I do get SOME foot traffic.  But I am hoping that having a sign that is visible from the main corner will help to draw folks' attention down this way!



A huge thanks goes out to Brian at Creative Graphics!

It feels so official now!  And to think how nervous I was going to the Landmarks Commission Meeting to get approval......it's all just a memory and another life experience now.  Happy.

~ vintage love ~

Polly


7 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

The sign looks extremely NICE! LOVE the SHAPE! BLESSINGS to you and your VINTAGE SHOP! Roxie

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Such a nice sign Pol. Funny that just a couple hours ago for some random reason I was wondering if you had a sign and what it looked like. I guess just future dreaming for myself :) I love that you have your own space!

shaggysheephome said...

Polly I am so happy for you! The sign is perfect!

Shannon Gabor said...

Love the sign, it is perfect!

cupcake studio said...

So pretty!

must love junk said...

Polly, your sign looks fantastic! And I love your header :)
Susan

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I love it Polly!!!

Post a Comment