Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We're back and open tomorrow!!



 Hello!  We are back from our trip and so excited to open our little storefront back up tomorrow!  I missed it, and my customers, and just being there every day!  

My goal was to create a new look for the entire store (all 484 square feet of it!) that would be kinda french, kinda fall, and kinda Christmas!  Lots of different things going on but in a cohesive way!

The space is filled to the brim with tons of new goods and treasures!

Here's a few little sneaky peekies!

 







I will continue adding little things here and there so there's even more to come!
Can't wait to get back in there and open my doors!  Come see me!!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

I can tell by your pictures that your store is looking more and more filled with treasures. If it looks anything like your antique booths I would fall in love with it.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Your pictures looks great Polly! Hope you have a fun day today at your store - and sell lots of things!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

kinda fall, kinda french, kinda christmas
ALL FABULOUS!!!

Shannon@vintagerestyled said...

Love the reindeer! Looks good!

Post a Comment