Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Shop Spotlight - vintage office supplies



 Hello all!  Here I am with another installment of the Georgie Emerson Vintage  

Saturday Shop Spotlight

This week I thought I would showcase vintage office supplies which I happen to love decorating with at my house!  An old binder clip, and old notebook, old thumbtacks in their original packaging........they all just make my heart skip a beat!

I have an interesting assortment of fun little things in store right now that would be fabulous additions to any home office with a vintage vibe!


First up is this box of old Price Book Sheets.  They come in bundles wrapped in this great graphic and are in their original box..........

 This old stamp holder with 4 stamps has already found a new home......

 There's a total of 4 of these old ledger books.........

 My friend Rusty stopped by today and was intrigued by the old checkbook registers, so they too have found a new home with him............
 

 This old Globe Wernicke oak file box is perfect for corralling paid bills and other papers........


 There's quite a few of these columnar pads available.  They are all blank inside.  The pages would be perfect for craft projects, scrapbooking, price tags........oh the possibilities are endless!

bundles of filler paper.......


 which fit perfectly in my plastic paper holder here on my desk at the shop:

It's the little things that bring a smile to my face!

There is also a box of these bundled Ring Book Sheets......


And of course, industrial metal drawers to hide stuff away in, these are just $15 each........
 

I think the colors and graphics on these old index tabs make a fun Halloween prop.......
 

Of course the shop is filled with all kinds of other things too!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

3 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Wow I love the stamp holder! My husbands office are going to be decked out with all these little vintage items. They make my heart skip a beat too!

Barbara Jean said...

great treasures!!
going to go find you on FB..

blessings
barb

Daron W. said...

This file box is really stylish actually file handling is the big issue in office so file box is a good solution of it - Office Supplies Stores

Post a Comment