Monday, September 24, 2012

ruffled fall and Halloween banners ~



 Hello friends!

It's been a whirlwind around here lately!  A good, swirly, twirly whirlwind!

The shop has been open for 3 weeks and I'm loving it!

Things were looking a little picked over, so I've spent the past couple of days restocking the store and making these cute little banners for the fall season.  

Ruffles should be my middle name!  If you've been to the shop, you probably figured out that I love me some ruffles!  I decided that ruffles were a must on these banners!  So far, I have 3 complete and in the store.  Hoping to get a couple more done before opening on Wednesday.

First up, SPOOKY......

 The flags are crafted from antique music pages, lined with cardstock for durability.  The grey ruffles are made from vintage crepe paper and the cream ruffles are a coffee filter!  The letters are from an old game.

 Next up, ruffly BOO......

 I used all the same supplies just in a different way.  The letters on this one are from a vintage Cross-Up game.


 And then there's this cute FALL banner with a pop of color in orange houndstooth paper........

 these letters are metal

Hope you like them!  I enjoy making them and they look really cute hanging up!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

linking up to:

Jennifer Rizzo

5 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Oh Polly they are adorable. If you ever have A baby Girl you should use ruffles as her middle name. I love ruffles as well and I also have a thing for lace. They go great together.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Adorable Polly! Sorry I haven't been on my computer lately - so happy you are loving your shop! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm opening up a little shop space within a shop in about a week so I have been busy creating too! Love your banners! I found a whole bag of vintage crepe paper at a garage sale - can't wait to use it! You have inspired me :) once again!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

These are so cute!!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Thanks for stopping by Polly and for your support. Yes, life can be a stinker sometimes! I am hoping to stop by sometime soon. Ihave to be in Canal area on Oct. 11 so you just might see me!~xo, Patti

Jennifer Rizzo said...

This is so cute I had to make it a blog feature!!!

Post a Comment