Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween napkins at Meijer ~


 Last night we popped in to our local Meijer store for some groceries and I came across these fun Halloween paper napkins that I just had to share with you all!

I bought two packs, here you see the bat and spider combo....
 
but wait, there's more!  Flip them over, and you get double duty with a skull and elixir graphic!

Love them!  I love black and white and Halloween is a perfect season to use it!
I'm thinking I might have to go buy more to put away for next year!
Oh, and my husband wanted me to point out that they are MADE IN THE USA!!

Just a little tip for some cute, cheap {and functional}  Halloween decor!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

4 comments:

shaggysheephome said...

Meijer usually does a great job. I don't have one in Texas : ( I went to Target and was disappointed.

Polly McCormick said...

I hardly ever go to Target anymore Solange! Never thought I would hear myself say that!!

Pam said...

I love Meijers!!! They have some really cute holiday stuff. I saw some cute vintage looking candy bags too.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment