Thursday, September 6, 2012

beautiful Rozie Pozies ~


Handmade items have always had a very special place within my heart.

I love buying from women who are supporting their families by staying at home or are a
 single parent.  Or young entrepreneurial spirits paving their way though this great big world one creation at a time.  Or retired folks keeping busy and active building, sewing, cooking and crafting.

Having handmade items as part of the merchandise assortment at Georgie Emerson is so important to me.  I will feature these items as I bring them into the store.  First up, we have these insanely beautiful Rozie Pozies!




 I first found these lovely creations this past winter at a sweet little children's clothing boutique in Lancaster.  I learned they were hand crafted by a young lady who I've known since she was born.  She's now all grown up, absolutely beautiful, and quite talented.



 She delivered them yesterday and I couldn't have been happier with what I saw!  She said she studied the photos of the store that I had been posting on Facebook so she could make sure they had a vintage feel and would fit into the store's color palette and style.

This one in a fabulous burnt orange color is just perfect for the fall season!

   

 And all white for a wedding...........just stunning!


Each Pozie is fitted as a pin and a hair clip, so they are versatile.  I wear mine all the time.....attached to jackets, shirts, sweaters, and my handbag!

They are truly beautiful creations and are now available at Georgie Emerson Vintage!

~ vintage love ~

Polly


0 comments:

Post a Comment