Saturday, September 8, 2012

a sweet minty green vintage table ~


 I recently came across this vintage table that, despite its horrible dirt brown paint color, I thought it had a great shape and nice details.  I knew some pretty paint would freshen it up!

 

 I chose a fresh pale minty green color to sweeten her up a little bit....


 She's currently available for sale at the shop and as you can see has been getting busy making her way around the place.......here she is in another location.


She's in the front window now.......that little hussy sure gets around!  ;-)

She would be perfect as a nightstand, entry way table, or accent piece in any room!

We'll be open today from Noon - 7pm
Georgie Emerson Vintage
13 E. Waterloo Street
Canal Winchester, OH 43110

You can visit the CornerSmiths girls too!
They have great stuff!  Check them out on Facebook here.
Here's a pic of their store:
It is filled with cool vintage stuff, fabulous displays, industrial, rusty crusty, and all kinds of creative inspiration!  These girls are the best!  So nice, so talented!  They are right in the heart of downtown Canal Winchester on the corner of High Street and Waterloo Street.

You might need a sweet treat at Fantasy Cupcake too!

 Yuuuuummmmmmm!  All flavors, all fresh baked daily!  Simply delicious!

There's also fresh french crepes at C'est Si Bon
another yuuuuuummmmmmm!  Anything from pizza to ham and cheese to strawberries and cream!

We also have a candle store that recently opening called Dragonfly Gift and Candle Company
Country Autumn........sounds so nice!

There's several more places to visit here in our little town!  I'm really enjoying being a part of it!  We'd love to have you come by!

~ vintage love ~

Polly





2 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Polly, you & your marketing!!! I may have to jump in the car today. You have a gift, that's for sure. Have a ball with the new shop and congrats again!

Jill said...

I love seeing your transformed items --- the table is gorgeous and I'm sure it won't be there long! But, I must say - you really got me on the cupcake pic -- I have a weakness for good homemade frosting - it's almost right up there with the chocolate addiction --- oh my! It's so fun to stay up-to-date with you, Georgie and Emerson! love fb and blogs!!!

Post a Comment