Thursday, July 26, 2012

vintage towel pillows ~



Hello all!

So do you all have a pillow obsession like me?

Ohmigosh, I just love pillows!  They make it easy to change up a room for little investment.  I always gravitate towards the pillow section at any retail store.

I have just brought in a fun collection of pillows made from vintage towels to my Georgie Emerson booth at Heritage Square Antique Mall.  There is also one ruffled pillow too!  
These are all handmade by a sweet lady I know!


There is one with multicolor stripes, two with red stripes, and one with blue stripes.  If these do well and seem to be "in demand", we'll be offering more!  They are made with an envelope closure, so the pillow form can be easily removed for washing.  The ruffle pillow, however, does not have an envelope closure.

Currently available at Georgie Emerson Vintage {Booth C004} at Heritage Square Antique Mall.
 Open all weekend!

~ vintage love ~
 
Polly



2 comments:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Very cute Pol!

cathywhatisoldisnew said...

I love them and they look so well made!

Post a Comment