Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Keep Calm at Big Lots ~

It's no secret that Big Lots is one of my favorite stores.  I worked for the Big Lots organization in the HR Department for 10 years and loved it.  As an employee, I got a 20% employee discount which was a fabulous perk!  We still shop there weekly for all our consumables and we get so excited when we build up enough points to get our 20% off using our Big Lots rewards card.  On my last trip there, I was eligible for the discount, so a few extra things ended up in my cart including this ............

 

I placed it in my foyer right next to the door.  It reminds me to keep myself in check while I'm going through the stresses of the day.  Sometimes when I'm having a stressful moment, I close my eyes, count to 10 and try to visualize this sign.


 My husband always tells me "Don't sweat the small stuff."  I think I need a sign that says that too!


 I love it when I find something at Big Lots that fits my style like this!


Tell me, do you have a favorite "frugal type" big box store that you love to shop at?
Do tell!

~ keep calm and carry on ~

~ vintage love ~

Polly

linking up to:

Primp Your Stuff Wednesday



 



1 comments:

Solange Hooks said...

Im a big fan of Homegoods, and Tuesday mornings. I grew up shopping at Big Lots and I always find time to check out their goods, especially during the holidays.

Post a Comment