Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Featured at Knick of Time!




Happy Tuesday!

What a fabulous way to start my day!  I learned that Angie at Knick of Time featured my upcycled factory time card holder!  



Angie hosts a weekly vintage party on Tuesdays.  It's a fun way to see how other bloggers are adding vintage to their home.  The creativity and ideas are endless!  Stop by and check it out, say hello, and please let Angie know I sent you!  You can also participate in this weekly link-up party with your own vintage post!



 Angie's blog is full of vintage including free graphics, furniture and room transformations, even things for sale!  She's a busy lady and blogs often!  It's always fun to keep checking back!  Last week she hosted giveaway after giveaway for her blog anniversary!  It was such fun!

Thanks Angie for the feature!

I will be posting again later today with part two of " a country auction"!  You'll get to see our finds gathered at a country farm auction on Sunday!

 ~ vintage love ~

Polly



1 comments:

Kate said...

Great job Polly!!! Looks super fab and I am not surprised you have that eye for upcycling!

Have a great week

xoxo
Kate

Post a Comment