Monday, May 21, 2012

shabby chair ~


Good morning!  

I had a busy weekend prepping things for the store, so I will be taking a load of things over sometime today.  This little chair is one of my favorite projects that was completed with my husband's help this morning.  It's so much easier to recover a seat with two people....one to pull and tuck the fabric and one to staple.  



This chair started out as a very dark wood chair with a navy blue seat cover.  It's a solid chair with such cute lines, so I painted it with a white "oops" paint in a flat finish and gave it a good distressing.  I chose this fabric for the seat.....


It turned out really cute!

It will arrive at the store later today.....

Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Channingway Center Drive  Columbus, OH 43232

Booth C004

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

~ vintage love ~
 
Polly

1 comments:

Post a Comment