Thursday, May 24, 2012

amazing things at Springfield ~



 Last Friday, my friend Gina and I road tripped to the Springfield Antique Show / Vintage Marketplace at the Clark County Fairgrounds.  It was a beautiful day with just the right amount of a breeze to stay comfortable.  While I did not purchase much, I did take pictures of a few things that really spoke to me.

This lime green patio set made me sooooo happy!

 

always love cubbies and sorters like this one
 

this chair was already sold ....... cute burlap ruffle!


flash cards in a big sorter
 

industrial 
 

double vintage glider
 

 massive chippy cupboard


rusty cast iron bench
 

 more industrial


and this had me at hello!

a huge old galvanized sink.  love. 



We had a good time and did find a few treasures.  But for me, the most fun was seeing some really unique and cool pieces and daydreaming of using them in my home!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Polly
Oh how I wish you could be shopping pals. Love all of the eye candy. have a lovely long weekend

hugs to you
Kate
xoxo

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Looks like a very nice day out!

A Cottage Muse said...

Great stuff Polly!

Post a Comment