Friday, March 23, 2012

sneak peek ~

Happy Friday!

We will be heading over to the antique mall first thing in the morning to drop off a few things so I thought I'd give ya a little sneaky peeky!

I just finished this sweet little piece today. 
She's quite a cutie! 
Little vintage waterfall nightstand with a fresh creamy farmhouse finish.  I decided to reuse her original hardware because it is just awesome with the Bakelite inserts!

 

 Two oversized military lockers in industrial grey.  They are in "as found" condition even with the red numbers!


And a vanity stool that I covered with sweet birdie fabric...love that pop of yellow!
 

Those lockers are gigantic so we probably won't be able to fit much else in the car!

Happy weekend my friends!

~ vintage love ~

Polly

0 comments:

Post a Comment