Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a few new things in store ~


We are having gorgeous weather here in Central Ohio this week, so I am taking advantage of it and working on many of the projects that piled up in my garage over the cold winter months.  I am so loving the sunshine!  I did take a little time to swing over to the antique mall to drop off a few fun little things!

This petite set of drawers has been brightened up with some light turquoise paint and distressing.  What a cute way to get your office supplies organized!

 

This shabby shelf had seen better days in its original state, so I brought her home and gave her a dry brush finish with light turquoise paint.  It turned out very cottagey and kind of beachy!  Love that scallop at the bottom!



This is one of those tiny little finds that is just soooooo cute!  A box of vintage matches titled La Petite.  Sounds french but it says they are swedish.  They came like this....all blinged out with glitter and rhinestones!  love love love!


Two antique bread boards with lots of patina.  


 a typical Queen Ann style side table funkied up with a turquoise twist!


There's two of these fabulous vintage prints and their frames are just as fabulous!


Digging through my stash in my garage the rest of the afternoon!  I'm sure there will be a few more additions to Georgie Emerson Vintage very soon!  Also, Motley Junket is getting a makeover before the weekend too!  

~ for the love of vintage ~

Polly

1 comments:

Shannon@vintagerestyled said...

Love! I can't get enough aqua/Turquoise!

Post a Comment