Thursday, March 22, 2012

cute stuff at Tuesday Morning ~

 Do you ever shop at Tuesday Morning?  I probably pop in there once every few months when I'm over in that neighborhood.  I made a pit stop there yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with all kinds of frenchie things that were just so great........and I wanted to share because I know many of you will like what you are about to see!

First up, burlap footstools with clock graphic


 Now, if you love this one and want one, don't go to the Tuesday Morning in Pickerington because they're both gone and are loving their new home in my office!  Rose covered footstool - to die for!!


a couple of shelves of weathered wood baskets.....


crown drinking glasses......

and crown dishes.....

they had quite a few cute dish towels....this one with the yellow ball fringe was my fave....
I'm sorry the photo is a little blurry......I had been working at the shop and lost track of time and forgot to eat lunch, so I was a little shaky!

Just thought I'd act like a little birdie today and tell you about these fun finds at Tuesday Morning.....and no, I do not have any affiliation with them and I'm not being compensated, yada yada.  Just sharin' the love!

~ for the love of vintage ~
Polly

1 comments:

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Looks like a nice shopping trip. The dish towel is very Anthro inspired! Also, that pitcher with the deer in your previous post is so precious!

Post a Comment